The Human Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI) is excited to introduce the Human Animal Bond Innovation Awards. These awards are designed to recognize and celebrate companies and organizations that are implementing innovative products, practices and initiatives designed to advance the human-animal bond and create a more pet-friendly society.
Products & Services Sponsor
Workplace Culture Sponsor
Award winners are selected at the discretion of an expert committee of pet care community leaders. HABRI reserves the right to recognize none, one, or several nominees with awards in the following categories:
- Nominations must be submitted online by 11:59pm Eastern Time on July 8, 2022
- Award recipients will be announced in-person at SuperZoo 2022 in Las Vegas, NV
Thank you for your interest in nominating a company or organization for the Human Animal Bond Innovation Awards. We are excited to celebrate each of the honorees.
Please be prepared with the following information before entering the nomination form:
- Nominee's contact information
- Your contact information
- Your nominating statement describing the nominee’s work and why the company or organization should be selected for the award (no more than 500 words)
- Supporting documents which may include relevant materials, graphics, other collateral and letters of support (no more than five attachments)
- Nominations must contain sufficient information to inform the selection process without additional research.
- Nominations should include specific, recent examples of innovative products, practices and initiatives designed to advance the human-animal bond.
- Companies and organizations nominated must be based in the United States
- Companies and organizations may nominate themselves.
- HABRI employees and affiliates are ineligible.
- Multiple entries for the same nominee will not increase the nominee’s chances of winning.
If you have any questions about the nomination process or the Human Animal Bond Innovation Awards, please contact Lindsey Braun at email@example.com.Nominations and supporting documentation for the must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on July 8, 2022.
The Human Animal Bond Innovation Awards are administered by the Human Animal Bond Research Institute, a non-profit research and education organization which gathers, funds and shares scientific research to demonstrate the positive health impacts of companion animals.
HABRI does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military status, age, marital status, or parental status.